Mooresville, NC - Welcome to the 2012 Detroit Speed Contingency Plan. A great way to earn money for using Detroit Speed suspension on your vehicle! The rules are simple and are outlined below:
• Competitor needs to have a fully engineered Detroit Speed suspension, front or rear
• Clearly display a ‘DSE Equipped’ decal on each front fender (see example to the right)
• Must sign up before the start of the event
• Cannot have competitor suspension contingency decal (only one company per vehicle)
• Contingency payout will occur at the end of the year. Status will be updated on the DSE website
after each ‘contingency’ eligible event
• Contingency payouts for first, second, and third place
Check back regularly for a complete list of standings after each event.
Click here for your 2012 registration form.
2012 Eligible Events include:
American Street Car Series - Run to the Alamo
American Street Car Series - Run to the Coast
American Street Car Series - Run to the Shore
American Street Car Series - Run to the Ole South
American Street Car Series - Run thru the Hills
Motor State Challenge
Midwest Musclecar Challenge
Please mail all filled out registration forms to:
Detroit Speed, Inc - 2012 Contingency
185 McKenzie Rd.
Mooresville, NC 28115
Or email them to email@example.com.
See the final 2012 standings here!