Ask our Experts, we're here to help!
Follow along as Detroit Speed Sales/Technical Engineer, Dan Oddy and Fabricator, Josh Smith install Detroit Speed 1962-1967 Chevy II Subframe Connectors.
Detroit Speed's 1962-67 Chevy II Subframe Connectors features and benefits:
· Designed to increase the vehicle's stiffness by connecting the front subframe to the rear frame rails
· Constructed of 2" x 3" x 0.083" wall rectangular steel tubing
· Laser cut brackets are included which when welded to the rear of the subframe, make for a strong welded joint
· Barely visible from underneath the car
· Bent and TIG welded in a fixture for accuracy and repeatability
· Does not interfere with seat attachment hardware or installation and removal of rear leaf spring pocket
· Factory-molded carpet will still fit over subframe connectors
· Shipped with templates and detailed instructions for installation
Check out Detroit Speed's 1962-67 Chevy II Subframe Connectors