Watch as Detroit Speed Sales/Technical Engineer, Dan Oddy and Fabricator, Mark McDonald prepare to and install the Detroit Speed Mustang Aluma-Frame Front Suspension System designed for 1964.5-70 Mustangs.
The Detroit Speed 1964.5-70 Mustang Aluma-Frame is an all-aluminum front suspension system that installs with the stock frame rails and inner fenders. With 6" of suspension travel, this unique system will provide the ultimate in ride quality and performance both on the street and on the track.
Detroit Speed 1964.5-70 Mustang Aluma-Frame features:
· Forged aluminum Detroit Speed spindle and hub packs with a Ford or GM bolt pattern
· Cast aluminum cradle and mounting components result in high strength-to-weight ratio and precise fitment
· Tubular upper and lower control arms
· Aluminum body coilover shocks with ‘Detroit-Tuned’ valving
· Coilover springs
· ‘Detroit-Tuned’ power rack and pinion steering
· Integrated splined sway bar with composite bushings
· Detroit Speed Speed-LIGN caster/camber adjusters for a wide range of adjustability to be made quickly
Learn more about Detroit Speed's 1964.5-70 Mustang Aluma-Frame