In this video, Detroit Speed Fabricator, Mark McDonald will install Detroit Speed's 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird QUADRALink Rear Suspension System on a 1969 Camaro after having installed Detroit Speed Mini-Tubs.
Detroit Speed 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird QUADRALink Rear Suspension System features:
· Detroit Speed patented, no-bind SWIVEL-LINK™ technology allows suspension to fully articular with smooth, solid motion
· Tuned, high-durometer rubber bushings instead of heim joints
· Adjustable Panhard bar for precise and effective rear axle lateral location during hard cornering
· Aluminum body coilover shocks with 'Detroit-Tuned' valving
· Coilover springs
· Lower links are offset inboard for additional tire clearance