Follow along as we install the Detroit Speed 1973-87 GM Square Body C10 Rear QUADRALink Suspension System with bolt-in axle brackets. Continuing to reinforce thoughtfully-designed products and modern-day ride quality, we ensure each driver, whether cruising or hauling, will enjoy the look and feel of their truck.
Detroit Speed 1973-87 GM Square Body QUADRALink Rear Suspension System features:
· Improved ride quality and stance for daily driving and light-duty hauling
· Includes adjustable Detroit Speed SWIVEL-LINKS™, coilover shocks and springs, installation hardware, and C-Notch cut template
· Powder coated, 4-link rear suspension with track bar
· Laser-cut brackets compatible with original axle, wiring and brake lines
· Adjustable upper shock mount relocates 1” up or down from nominal, allowing for change in ride height without affecting shock travel