Ask our Experts, we're here to help!
Watch as Detroit Speed Sales/Technical Engineer, Dan Oddy and Fabricator, Mark McDonald install the Detroit Speed QUADRALink designed for 1982-1992 Camaros and Firebirds.
Detroit Speed 1982-92 Camaro/Firebird QUADRALink Rear Suspension System features:
· Eliminates the factory torque arm configuration
· All links are independently adjustable
· Adds upper link mounts to stock unibody structure and lower links are re-located on the axle using adjustable adapter brackets
· Detroit Speed adjustable track bar features cross-axis pivot bushings
· Upper and lower links feature Detroit Speed SWIVEL-LINK™ technology
· Pinion angle and/or wheelbase can be adjusted without unbolting the SWIVEL-LINK
· Designed to work with 3” axle tubes
· Includes Detroit Speed Rear Sway Bar, Coilover Shocks and Springs
See more of Detroit Speed's 1982-92 Camaro/Firebird rear suspension offering