Detroit Speed Mini Tubs
1962-1967 Chevy II
Part # 040404DS
The Detroit Speed Mini-Tubs are inner wheel housings designed to accommodate wider tire and wheel packages, including tires as wide as 295mm for the 1962-1965 Chevy II and 315mm for the 1966-1967 Chevy II. They are designed for a perfect fit, retain a stock appearance, and are available exclusively through Detroit Speed, Inc.. The Mini-Tubs are 2 1/2" inches wider than stock, stamped from 18 gauge steel, made in the USA.Mini-Tubs will significantly reduce the number of hours required for a mini-tub project.
- 18-Gauge Steel Inner Fender Housings Allows for Wider than Stock Tires/Wheels
- Stamped OE (Original Equipment) Appearance
- Allows 295mm Wide Tires on 1962-1965 Chevy II & 315mm Wide Tires on 1966-1967 Chevy II
- Includes Laser Cut Frame Rail Closeouts
- Use with Narrowed Fuel Tank - Available Separately
- 2-1/2" Wider Than Stock
|Mini Tub Width (IN)||2.5|
|Product Type||Mini tub|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.