Detroit Speed Mini-Tub Kit - 3 in. Drop
1968-1974 Chevrolet/Buick/Oldsmobile/Pontiac Nova/Apollo/Omega/Ventura
Part # 041208DS Be the first to write a review
Estimated Ship Date: Coming Soon
Ships via Truck Freight - Additional Charges Apply
Notify Me When AvailableStarting at $177 a month with Learn More
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
A complete rear Mini-Tub kit is available from Detroit Speed and includes all necessary parts for a complete project package. Spring Rate: 175lbs/in Spring Free Length: 4in Arc Height Total Spring Height*: 5-1/4"
- Mini Tub Kit Includes All Parts to Complete Project
- Ride Height: 3" Drop
- Mini Tub Width: 2.75"
- Spring Rate: 175 lbs/in
- Includes: Mini Tubs, Leaf Springs, Offset Shackles, U-Bolts, Shocks, Shock Mounts & Mounting Hardware
|Mini Tub Width (IN)||2.75|
|Product Type||Mini Tub Kit|
|Ride Height||3" Drop|
|Spring Rate||175 lbs/in|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
- 1967-1981 Chevrolet/Pontiac Camaro/Firebird, and 1968-1974 Chevrolet/Oldsmobile/Pontiac Nova/Omega/Ventura$469.95Qty:
- 1967-1969 Chevrolet Camaro/Pontiac Firebird/1968-1974 Chevrolet Nova$2,453.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
- Detroit Speed Mini-Tubs
- Rear Upper Shock Crossmember
- Rear Upper Shock Mounts
- Offset Shackles
- Rear Leaf Springs
- Adjustable Leaf Spring Pads
- Lower Shock Plates
- Urethane Bushings
- Mini-Tub Shocks
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.