Detroit Speed

Detroit Speed Mini-Tub Kit

1964-1970 Ford Mustang

Part # 041231DS Be the first to write a review
Estimated Shipping Date: Coming Soon
Notify Me When Available
Free Shipping
Your Price
Suggested Retail
Add to Wish List
Create a new list
Starting at $185 a month with Learn More
The Detroit Speed Mini-Tubs are inner wheel housings designed to accommodate wider tire and wheel packages. They are designed for a perfect fit, retain a stock appearance, and are available exclusively through Detroit Speed The Mustang Mini-Tubs come with a replacement framerail section and doubler reinforcement plates to accommodate a wider rear tire. The Mini-Tubs are up to 2 1/2" inches wider than stock, stamped from 18 gauge steel, and made in the USA.This complete Detroit Speed rear Mini-Tub kit includes all necessary parts for a complete project package.
Brand Detroit Speed
Emission Code5
Product TypeRear Suspension
California Proposition 65 RequiredYes
Part Number041231DS

This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.

  • Mini-Tubs
  • Lower Shock Plates
  • U-Bolts
  • Rear Support Tube
  • Rear Upper Shock Mounts
  • Rear Shackles
  • Detailed Installation Instruction
  • Rear Leaf Springs
  • Urethane Bushings
  • Torque Boxes
  • Adjustable Leaf Spring Pads
  • Mini-Tub Shocks
The factory fuel tank will not work with the Detroit Speed Mini-Tub Kit. Detroit Speed does offer a Mini-Tub Kit fuel tank for a carbureted or fuel injected engine for the 1964.5-1970 Mustang application. The rear axle used with this kit requires 3" O.D. axle tubes. The rear valence on a 1965-66 Mustang GT will not work with the Detroit Speed Mini-Tub Kit.

    Your Review

    *Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.

    Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.