Detroit Speed Brake Booster & Master Cylinder Kit
1967-1972 GM C10
Part # 050110DS
The Detroit Speed brake booster and master cylinder kit gives your brake system a late model performance pedal feel. This kit is a direct bolt-on and is designed to work with any stock or after-market brake system. The kit comes with the 9" diameter booster, master cylinder with reservoir, mounting brackets, and brake hardline fittings. Note: 10-12 in-Hg minimum vacuum requirement.
- Brake Booster and Master Cylinder Kit for 1967-1972 C10 Trucks – Provides Late Model Performance Pedal Feel
- Brake Booster Style and Size: Dual Diaphragm 9” Diameter with Black Finish
- Master Cylinder Material: Aluminum with As-Cast Finish
- Master Cylinder Bore Size: 1.0”
- Hardline Fitting Size: M12 x 1.0 Inverted Flare Male – Use with 3/16” Hardlines - (2) Fittings Included
- Minimum Engine Vacuum Requirements: 10-12 in-Hg
- White Translucent Plastic Fluid Reservoir with Low Fluid Level Sensor (optional use) – for Easy Visual Fluid Level Inspection without Removing the Cap
- Mounting Brackets, Fasteners, Fittings, and Clevis Included for Easy Bolt-In Installation
- Works with Factory or Any After-Market Brake Systems
|Adapter Size ( A )||M12 x 1.0 I.F. Male|
|Brake Booster Diameter (in)||9|
|Master Cylinder Bore Size (in)||1|
|Master Cylinder Material||Aluminum|
|Product Type||Brake Booster and Master Cylinder|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.