AP Racing Radi-CAL Competition Front Brake Kit - CP9668 Caliper
Currently Not Available
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
- Features AP Racing CP9668 Radi-CAL Pro5000R six piston calipers
- 372x34mm, 84 vane AP Racing J Hook Disc is extremely durable and fits inside many 18" wheels
- Saves approximately 8-11 unsprung lbs. from nose vs. OEM (depends on which OEM caliper is being run)
- Every component designed to resist the heat of extended track sessions
- Pistons sized properly to allow for seamless integration with OEM master cylinder and ABS system
- Massive Stiffness Increase- A 30+ % increase in both static and dynamic stiffness vs. conventional calipers allows for far less deflection under load, which means superior pedal feel & modulation, more even pad wear, and longer caliper service life.
- Considerable Mass Reduction- Removing all extraneous caliper mass lowers the caliper weight, despite the huge stiffness increases.
- Optimized Airflow- Air moves around and through the caliper more efficiently, providing superior heat evacuation and cooling.
- Efficient Packaging- The asymmetric caliper profile and internal fluid porting allows the caliper to fit into tighter spaces.
|Product Type||AP Racing Brakes|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.