Complete front Essex Designed AP Racing Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kit for the Gen.6 Camaro (all trim levels)."Radi-CAL" is a blanket term used to describe AP Racing's patented asymmetrical brake caliper design. Radi-Cal technology is grounded in Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Finite Element Analysis (FEA), and allows for organic, alien-looking designs that are a radical departure from conventional caliper designs of the past. Radi-CAL's are widely considered the pinnacle of current brake caliper technology. Since their inception in 2007, these revolutionary calipers have amassed a lengthy string of race victories at all levels of professional motorsport, while redefining brake performance expectations.
- Saves 22 unsprung lbs. from nose vs. OEM 1LE brakes
- Fits behind OEM 1LE 20" wheel without a spacer
- Features AP Racing CP9660 Radi-CAL calipers
- 372x34mm, 84 vane AP Racing disc
- Every component designed to resist the heat of extended track sessions
- Pistons sized properly to allow for seamless integration with OEM master cylinder and ABS system
- Designed to work with OEM rear brakes or our Essex/AP Racing rear BBK
- Massive Stiffness Increase- A 30+ % increase in both static and dynamic stiffness vs. conventional calipers allows for far less deflection under load, which means superior pedal feel & modulation, more even pad wear, and longer caliper service life.
- Considerable Mass Reduction- Removing all extraneous caliper mass lowers the caliper weight, despite the huge stiffness increases.
- Optimized Airflow- Air moves around and through the caliper more efficiently, providing superior heat evacuation and cooling.
- Efficient Packaging- The asymmetric caliper profile and internal fluid porting allows the caliper to fit into tighter spaces.
|Product Type||AP Racing Brakes|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.