AP Racing Radi-Cal Competition Rear Brake Kit - Torino Flange w/ Parking Brake
Part # AP13-01-10070
Currently Not Available
Complete rear Essex Designed AP Racing Radi-CAL Competition Rear Brake Kit for a Ford 9" Torino Flange w/ Parking Brake."Radi-CAL" is a blanket term used to describe AP Racing's patented asymmetrical brake caliper design. Radi-Cal technology is grounded in Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Finite Element Analysis (FEA), and allows for organic, alien-looking designs that are a radical departure from conventional caliper designs of the past. Radi-CAL's are widely considered the pinnacle of current brake caliper technology. Since their inception in 2007, these revolutionary calipers have amassed a lengthy string of race victories at all levels of professional motorsport, while redefining brake performance expectations. For more details on the design concept and what these calipers have achieved in professional racing, please visit our blog and read The AP Racing Radi-CAL Story.
- Retains OEM parking brake functionality
- No weight penalty vs. base OEM rear brakes, drops 12 unsprung lbs. from C6Z51, and 20 unsprung lbs. from C6Z06 OEM rear
- Features AP Racing CP9449 Radi-CAL four piston calipers
- 340x28mm, 60 vane AP Racing disc
- Every component designed to resist the heat of extended track sessions
- Massive Stiffness Increase- A 30+ % increase in both static and dynamic stiffness vs. conventional calipers allows for far less deflection under load, which means superior pedal feel & modulation, more even pad wear, and longer caliper service life.
- Considerable Mass Reduction- Removing all extraneous caliper mass lowers the caliper weight, despite the huge stiffness increases.
- Optimized Airflow- Air moves around and through the caliper more efficiently, providing superior heat evacuation and cooling.
- Efficient Packaging- The asymmetric caliper profile and internal fluid porting allows the caliper to fit into tighter spaces.
|Product Type||AP Racing Brakes|
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.