Detroit Speed Battery Relocation Kit - Natural Finish Mount
Modular Battery Relocation Kit Accommodates Optima, Odyssey, Group 34/78 Batteries
Part # 120107DS Be the first to write a review
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
Our Detroit Speed battery relocation kit is a great way to reduce under hood clutter and improve weight distribution. This kit is designed to relocate your battery to the trunk while providing a NEW lateral removal method, rather than needing to lift the battery out of a recess. It accommodates Optima, Odyssey, and Group 34/78 batteries. CNC machined out of 6061-T6 billet aluminum, the entire battery mount is a simple, strong, and great looking way to hold your battery anywhere. We provide 6 mounting holes to give you added flexibility. The dimensions of the battery mount are 11 1/2" X 8 1/2" X 7 1/2" tall.
- Accommodates Optima, Odyssey, Group 34/78 Batteries
- Battery Slides Out Eliminating the Need to Lift the Battery Out of a Recess
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum Construction
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Height Adjusts to Fit Battery
- Includes Everything Needed to Relocate the Battery to the Trunk
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
- Detroit Speed Aluminum Battery Tray Mount
- Battery Mount Hardware
- 18ft of 2GA Battery Cable, Red
- 18ft of 2GA Battery Cable, Black
- 2GA Crimp Rings
- Top Mount Battery Terminals
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.