American Autowire Classic Update Kit
1967-1968 Chevrolet Camaro
Part # AAW500661 Be the first to write a review
Estimated Ship Date: Coming Soon
Notify Me When AvailableStarting at $64 a month with Learn More
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
Complete Wiring KitChevrolet Camaro 1967-68
- Replacement headlight switch with internal 30 amp circuit breaker included. Retention collar nut, adjustable length shaft, and custom knob are also included.
- Standard turn signal flasher, hazard flasher, and horn relay mounted on fuse panel.
- Fuse box designed to fit in original location. All required hardware supplied. New ATO fuse allows easy fuse and circuit breaker accessibility.
- Harness is laid out and formed to allow for nearly all after market accessories such as; gauge packages, wiper systems, heat and air conditioning systems, etc.
- Original switch connector bodies! (Exclusive to American Autowire)
- Steering column connectors will plug directly into most after market steering columns as well as 1969 and later GM columns which utilize stock GM turn signal switches The original column can also be wired by using the supplied mating connector and termina
- Original Dash Panel instrument Cluster Connector
- Along with wiring for your original dome/interior lighting, we have included separate underdash light sockets.
- Instrument Cluster wiring is designed with a "cluster harness disconnect" system for easy service and assembly.
- All original terminals, connectors (exclusively from American Autowire), and light sockets are also supplied for original cluster gauges. However, the best aspect of the disconnect system is that any gauge cluster package can be easily and neatly wired in
- New ignition switch is included with indexed connector. Additionally the system comes with column mounted ignition switch connectors for adapting late model columns (67-68 models).
- Rear body harness assembly is designed to plug into the main harness in the original connector bodies. Flexibility in harness design allows for original or custom routing. Rear body wiring includes backup light wires and mating connectors for backup light
- EXCLUSIVE! Youll find all the original style light socket pigtails packed into every aspect of this system making it the most complete system of its type in the industry!
- New floor dimmer switch is provided. Wire length and connection accommodate original floor mount dimmer switch
- Original bulkhead connector for the engine and front light wiring is included and ready for installation. Original routing of the new harness without any body modifications!
- Original boots for every location needing protection!! (Exclusive to American Autowire)
- Engine wiring includes connectors for original points type as well as H.E.I. distributors. Power and tach connectors supplied for GM H.E.I. distributors.
- Alternator connectors are supplied for GM "SI" series internally regulated alternators. GM "CS" series alternator adapter is available separately.
- Original light sockets! (Exclusive to American Autowire)
- Front lighting includes extra long leads for special routing when custom under hood appearance is desired.
- All headlight, park light and directional light connectors and terminals are provided, as well as a switched trigger wire for electric fan relay (usually recommended with AC).
|Product Type||American Autowire|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.