American Autowire Classic Update Kit
1962-1967 Chevy II
Part # AAW510140
Estimated Ship Date: Coming Soon
Notify Me When AvailableStarting at $58 a month with Learn More
Complete Wiring KitChevrolet Nova 1962-67
- New headlight switch with internal 30amp circuit breaker, retention collar nut, adjustable length shaft, and custom knob.
- Standard turn signal flasher, hazard flasher and horn relay mounted on harness.
- NEW compact ATO-Style fuse panel that is fully encased in a closed box assembly with two mounting pads. The fuse coverlid is labeled on the inside identifying all circuits by description and their respective fuse ratings.
- All high amperage output circuits incorporate the same superior spring steel reinforced terminals that are used in our Highway Series kits.
- This kit also utilizes a remote bulkhead assembly that mounts in the stock location. All required hardware supplied.
- Harness is laid out and formed to allow for nearly all after market accessories such as; gauge packages, wiper systems, heat and air conditioning systems, etc.
- Original switch connector bodies - an American Autowire exclusive feature.
- Steering column connectors can plug directly into most aftermarket steering columns or stock 1962-67 GM columns that use stock GM turn signal switches.
- Separate under dash courtesy lamps for use along with your original dome/interior lighting.
- Instrument Cluster wiring is designed with a cluster harness disconnect system for easy service and assembly.
- Original terminals, connectors (another American Autowire exclusive), and light sockets are supplied for stock cluster connections. The system will also connect into most popular aftermarket gauges such as AUTOMETER, CLASSIC INSTRUMENTS, DAKOTA DIGITAL, S
- Rear body harness assembly plugs into the main harness in the stock location and our longer leads allow for stock or custom routing the wires.
- Rear body wiring includes backup lamp, stop, turn and tail lamp lead wires along with their correct light sockets, license plate lamp connection wire, and fuel tank sender wire and connection along with the proper trunk floor grommet.
- New floor dimmer switch is provided. Wire length and connection accommodate original floor mount dimmer switch.
- New ignition switch, tumbler and key are provided.
- GM bulkhead connectors for the engine and front light wiring are included (another American Autowire exclusive) and allow for easy installation with original or custom routing.
- Engine wiring includes connectors for original points type as well as H.E.I. distributors. Power and tach connectors supplied for GM H.E.I. distributors.
- Alternator connectors are supplied for GM SI series internally regulated alternators. GM CS series alternator adapter is available separately.
- Front lighting includes extra long leads that can be routed for stock or optional appearances. All headlight, park light and directional light connectors and terminals are provided along with a switched trigger wire for an electric fan relay (usually reco
- Original style light sockets, connectors, terminals, etc. packed into every aspect of this harness, it makes it the most complete system of its type in the industry!
|Product Type||American Autowire|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.