Detroit Speed Selecta-Speed™ Wiper Kit
1966 Chevy II
Part # 121616
This kit provides you with the performance and convenience of a late model wiper system in a package that easily and cleanly mounts in your car. The wiper motor contains a low profile, seven-speed wiper motor with 5 delays, low speed, and high speed, rotary switch, adapter plate, and wiring harness. The CNC aluminum adapter plate mounts the wiper motor to the stock firewall bolt pattern. The low profile wiper motor mounts to the firewall and clears the valve covers and brake booster.Our wiper kits feature easy install, push button windshield washer function, and lighweight wiper motors. The wiper switch and wiring harness plug into a wiper control module located under the dash. The wiper motor connector is already installed on the wiring harness, saving you from having to pin out the wiper motor connector. The wiring harness has also been simplified with new wiper control module design. The seven position rotary wiper switch now features a push button function for a windshield washer option. Once the push button function is released, the wiper blades cycle 3 times just like your current OEM vehicle. The wiper blades then continue to operate at the last switch position. The wiring harness includes a weather pack connector/harness for an inline windshield washer pump.Modern OE wiper motor design is more compact for a clean look on the firewall giving additional clearance for your brake booster, valve covers, etc.Complete your kit with the Detroit Speed Windshield Washer Pump Kit.
- Update Your Wiper System with Selecta-Speed Wiper Kit
- Performance and Convenience of Modern Late-Model Wiper System
- Seven Speed Wiper Motor with Five Delays, Low Speed, and High Speed
- CNC Aluminum Mount Connects Wiper Motor to Stock Firewall Bolt Pattern
- Push Button Windshield Washer Function - Use with Optional Washer Pump 121102 - Washer Option Cycles 3 Times (like Late-Model Vehicles) and Continues at Last Switch Position
- Compact Motor - for Extra Clearance
- Billet Aluminum Switch Knob and Bezel
- Complete Wiring Harness - for Easy Installation
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.