Vintage Air Front Runner™ w/ Power Steering - Black Hardcoat
Part # V_A 174017 Be the first to write a review
Estimated Ship Date: Coming Soon
Notify Me When AvailableStarting at $249 a month with Learn More
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
This totally engineered package solves the most critical shortcomings of conventional aftermarket accessory brackets such as premature belt failures caused by mechanical tensioning, excessive belt length runs, awkward component placement and cylinder head mount-bolt variations.Replacement parts and components are also available. Please call the Detroit Speed sales team for more information.
- Exclusive Front Runner™ spring tensioner provides continuous SAE-spec static and dynamic belt tensioning for OEM quality belt life
- Block-mounted bracket allows any deck height/cylinder head combination - no head or intake mounting bolts like conventional brackets
- Rigid CNC 6061-T billet truss-architecture design on Chevy applications or one piece forged aluminum front cover on Ford applications
- Pulley sizes engineered and matched for optimum component speeds
- Aluminum pulleys are precision machined and feature a black hardcoat, durable finish
|Product Type||Vintage Air, Inc.|
|Part Number||V_A 174017|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
- Main Bracket
- Crankshaft and Water Pump Pulleys
- Tensioner with Bracket
- Power Steering Bracket (or Power Steering-Delete Bracket)
- Power Steering Pulley (with Power Steering Kit)
- Hardware and Spacer Kit
- Serpentine Drive Belt
- Stewart High-Volume Aluminum Water Pump
- Sanden SD7 Compressor
- 140 amp Alternator
- Compressor Clutch Cover
- Tensioner Cover (with Bright package)
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.