Vinage Air Front Runner™ Drive System w/ Power Steering - Bright Package
Part # V_A 174103-SFA
Estimated Shipping Date: Coming Soon
Notify Me When Available
This totally engineered package solves the most critical shortcomings of conventional aftermarket accessory brackets such as premature belt failures caused by mechanical tensioning, excessive belt length runs, awkward component placement and cylinder head mount-bolt variations.Replacement parts and components are also available. Please call the Detroit Speed sales team for more information.
- Exclusive Front Runner™ spring tensioner provides continuous SAE-spec static and dynamic belt tensioning for OEM quality belt life
- Block-mounted bracket allows any deck height/cylinder head combination - no head or intake mounting bolts like conventional brackets
- Patented one piece forged aluminum front cover on Ford applications
- Pulley sizes engineered and matched for optimum component speeds
- Aluminum pulleys are precision machined and are available in either a bright chrome or black hardcoat durable finish
|Product Type||Vintage Air, Inc.|
|Part Number||V_A 174103-SFA|
- One Piece Forged Front Cover Bracket
- Crankshaft and Water Pump Pulleys
- Power Steering Pulley (with Power Steering Kit)
- Hardware Kit
- Serpentine Drive Belt
- Stewart High-Volume Aluminum Water Pump
- Sanden SD7 Compressor
- 140 amp Alternator
- Compressor Clutch Cover and Tensioner Cover (with Bright package)
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.