Detroit Speed Oil Pan - DSE Aluma-Frame
Ford 351 Windsor
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- Oil pans have thick precision laser cut steel rails with a clear zinc finish
- Billet end seals for greater sealing than a core based oil pan
- Clears all 4-bolt main caps including 4-bolt rear
- Accepts 4.0" stroke with most steel rods
- Features a race proven diamond shape four trap door assembly and anti-slosh baffle that keeps oil contained in the oil pump pick up area during hard acceleration, cornering and braking
- Designed for Road Racing, makes an excellent Drag Race or Kit Car oil pan
- Fits 2005-up Mustang SCCA and NASA racecars with 351W engines
- Includes 1/2" N.P.T. oil temperature bung and magnetic drain plugs
- Compatible with most starter/flywheel combinations
|Product Type||Oil Pans|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.