Detroit Speed Super Tank LT1/4 Stainless Steel Narrowed Fuel Tank - w/ Harness
1962-1967 Chevrolet Chevy II
Part # 080175DS Be the first to write a review
Estimated Ship Date: 09/21/2023
Notify Me When AvailableStarting at $204 a month with Learn More
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.See Emissions Details
Our stainless steel narrowed fuel tanks are designed specifically for use with our QUADRALink rear suspension. These are a direct bolt-in using the original mounting location, and stainless steel fuel tank straps are provided. All tanks are baffled and pressure tested. Fuel level sending unit sold separately. This tank is not compatible with the leaf spring mini-tub kit (at this time).
|Application||General High Performance Use|
|Fuel Pump Included||Yes|
|Fuel Pump Type||GM LT1/4|
|Fuel Sending Unit Ohms||Sold Separetely|
|Fuel System Type||EFI|
|Fuel Tank Width||Narrowed|
|New Straps Included||Yes|
|Product Type||Fuel Tank|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.