Detroit Speed Ford 9 in. QuadraLink™ Narrowed Housing - Torino Flange - Bare
1967-1970 Ford Mustang
Part # 071035DS
Estimated shipping date: 09/09/2022
Notify Me When Available
Detroit Speed, Inc. can provide you a new Ford 9" Housing and weld the QUADRALink™ brackets for you. We can also provide just the housing or a complete ready to install Ford 9" Axle housing that is already broken in.
- Made in the USA
- Heavy duty round back housing
- TIG welded 3" tubes with .218 wall thickness
- Billet Torino Ends
- QUADRALink™ brackets are TIG welded.
- Axle vent
- Fill and drain plugs included
- Available in bare finish or satin black powder coat
- Accepts 2.5" offset rear brake packages from AP, Baer or Wilwood
|Axle End Style||Torino|
|Axle Style||Ford 9 in.|
|Carrier Style||Ford 9 in.|
|Product Type||Axle Housing|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.