Detroit Speed Ford 9 in. QuadraLink™ Narrowed Housing - C7 Floater - Bare
1964-1966 Ford Mustang
- Made in the USA
- Heavy duty round back housing
- TIG welded 3" tubes with .218 wall thickness
- QUADRALink™ brackets are TIG welded.
- Axle vent
- Fill and drain plugs included
- Available in bare finish or satin black powder coat
- Allows for use of ABS
- Can use with or without a parking brake
- Accepts factory C7 rear brakes as well as aftermarket rear brake packages from AP, Baer or Wilwood
|Carrier Style||Ford 9 in.|
|Product Type||Axle Housing|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.