Detroit Speed Power Steering Pump - Aluminum Without Reservoir
AN Fittings Installed
- Flow = 3.0-3.4 gallons per minute at 1500 rpm
- Pressure relief = 1250-1450 psi
- TC pumps offer high efficiency and quite operation
- All Detroit Speed pumps are compatible with Vintage Air's Front Runner accessory drive system
- Feature a 0.665" shaft diameter
- All pumps, including those with an integral reservoir, fit within the Front Runner confines
- All pumps are available with Mustang II flow control valve. This flow control fitting will restrict the flow to approximately 2 gal/min while retaining the appropriate pressure in the system
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.