Detroit Speed Aluminum power steering pump with integral reservoir
-6AN Outlet Fitting with Pump Mounted Reservoir
Part # 090904DS Be the first to write a review
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
Detroit Speed's power steering pumps are compatible with any power steering gear or rack and pinion. All pumps are completely new and are not remanufactured. DSE pumps deliver constant flow under given operating pressures. The transverse bearing compact pumps (TC pumps) are less sensitive to radial belt loading than other types of pumps.This power steering pump offers the same performance characteristics as our other pumps, and it saves 1.4 pounds over the cast iron version. The aluminum housing has a cast aluminum finish and the integral reservoir makes for a clean, compact package.
- Flow = 2.4-2.8 GPM at 1500 rpm
- Pressure relief = 1250-1450 psi
- TC pumps offer high efficiency and quiet operation
- All Detroit Speed pumps are compatible with Vintage Air's Front Runner accessory drive system
- Features a 0.665" shaft diameter
- All pumps, including those with an integral reservoir, fit within the Front Runner confines
- All pumps are available with Mustang II flow control valve. This flow control fitting will restrict the flow to approximately 2 gal/min while retaining the appropriate pressure in the system
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
- Pump Mounted Reservoir$65.05Qty:
- Replacement Cap$31.97Qty:
- Right Clip$2.21Qty:
- Left Clip$2.21Qty:
- Spacer and O-Ring for Power Steering Reservoir$4.40Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.