Detroit Speed Fast Ratio Detroit Tuned Power Rack and Pinion
Fits 1998-2002 Chevrolet Camaro / Pontiac Firebird with FE2, FE4, and FE7 Suspension Packages
- Factory style fast ratio power steering rack & pinion – fits 1998-2002 Chevrolet Camaro and Pontiac Firebird
- “Detroit Tuned” valving for an exceptional modern performance feel for street or racing applications • Fast-ratio with 2-1/4 turns lock-to-lock
- “New” power steering rack – built with all new components
- Easy direct-fit bolt-in installation for 1998-2002 with FE2, FE4, and FE7 suspension packages
- Can be retrofit into 1993-1997 LT1 (gen II small block Chevy) and 1993-1999 V6 applications with the use of factory LS1 steering shaft (upgrade from standard OEM steering ratio 2.63 turns lock-to-lock)
- Every rack undergoes a rigorous quality check and is performance tested before being packaged
- The pinion tower is angled to fits LS-powered vehicles
- Use with factory power steering hoses or Detroit Speed PN # 090206SDS and 090206LDS adapter fittings and -6 AN power steering hoses
|Input Shaft||OEM Asymmetrical 15mm-DD|
|Number of Turns Lock to Lock||2-1/4|
|Outer Tie Rod Thread Size||M14 x 1.5|
|Product Type||Steering Rack & Pinion|
|Recommended Pump Flow Rate||1.85 gal/min|
|California Proposition 65 Required||No|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.