Detroit Speed - Front Drop Spindle Kit
Compatible with 1967-1970 Chevrolet C10 and GMC C15 Trucks
Part # 032092DS
Estimated Ship Date: 03/31/2023
Notify Me When AvailableStarting at $118 a month with Learn More
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
The Detroit Speed Drop Spindle Kit improves the handling and performance of your 1967-1970 Chevrolet/GMC C10/C15 Truck while lowering the front ride height by 2.50-inch The drop spindle kit includes forged aluminum drop spindles with forged steel steering arms, ball joints, tie-rod ends, and tie-rod adjusters. The uprights feature truck hub pack wheel bearings with a dual bolt pattern (5x5-inch or 5x4.75-inch). The hub bearings use OE-style GMT800 (1999-2006) Silverado brake design, allowing stock or aftermarket brake options.
- Lower Your 1967-1970 Chevrolet/GMC C10/C15 2.50-inch with Forged Aluminum Drop Spindles with Forged Steel Steering Arms
- 100% Bolt-On for a Quick and Easy Installation in Your Garage
- Modern GMT800 (1999-2006 Silverado) Truck Hub Pack, Wheel Bearings with Dual Bolt Pattern (5x5-inch or 5x4.75-inch), Means No More Packing Messy Wheel Bearings
- Made in the USA, DSE Forged Aluminum Spindles with Forged Steel Steering Arms – for Strength and Durability
- Designed to Use the GMT800 Brake Calipers, Brackets, and Pads (requires DSE 13-inch dual drilled rotors) – Also Allows Aftermarket Brake Options
- Includes Spindles, Hub/Wheel Bearings, Steering Arms, Ball Joints, Inner and Outer Tie-Rod Ends, and Tie-Rod Adjusters
|Coil Spring Included||No|
|Coil Spring Lowering||N/A|
|Drop Spindle||Forged Aluminum|
|Product Type||Front Spindes|
|Sway Bar Diameter||N/A|
|Sway Bar Included||No|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.