Detroit Speed 600 Steering Gear - Bare Finish
- Quick ratio 12.7:1
- All new steering gear unit, not rebuilt
- Increased steering feel due to low friction gear design
- Precision rack and pinion valve technology
- Late model performance car feel
- 6 lbs lighter than stock
- Original power pitman arm may be used
- A new 3/4 x 30 spline rag joint is available through Detroit Speed
- New o-ring power steering hoses are needed
- 600 Steering Gear Outlet Fittings not included
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.