Detroit Speed Front Coilover Kit - Base Shocks
1993-2002 Chevrolet Camaro/Pontiac Firebird
Part # 030340DS Be the first to write a review
Estimated Ship Date: Coming Soon
Notify Me When AvailableStarting at $117 a month with Learn More
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
The Detroit Speed Inc., Front Coilover Kit is a 100% direct bolt-on kit that provides excellent ride quality along with ride height adjustability of a coilover shock and spring for your 1993-2002 Camaro/Firebird. The kit uses an aluminum body JRi coilover shock featuring "Detroit Tuned" shock valving. This kit allows spring changes to be performed without needing to remove the front wheels. Our coilover package offers extensive ride height adjustability and is optimized around a 1.5" drop from stock height.Base Shock:The DSE/JRI 'Detroit Tuned' base shock is a 'pure blood pedigree' racing shock in its most efficient form as a non-adjustable unit. Although non-adjustable, it shares all the increased dynamic responses of all the JRI adjustable models while providing excellent ride quality on the street.
- System includes coilover shocks, upper and lower shock mounts, coilover springs, and all required mounting hardware
- Low friction shock monoballs eliminate suspension bind and shock side loading
- Upper and lower shock mounts permit easy shock installation and removal, eliminate failure prone factory style upper shock mount, and come with a durable black powder coat finish
- System allows spring changes to be performed without needing to remove the front wheels
- 100% direct bolt-on system
|Product Type||Coilover Conversion Kit|
|Shock Type||Non Adjustable|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.