Detroit Speed Track Bar and Shock Relocation Kit
1967-1972 Chevrolet C10 with Truck Arms and Rear Coil Springs - Adjustable Track Bar and Drop Shock Mounts
- 100% Bolt-on product
- Adjustable track bar features cross-axis pivot bushings with gloss black powder coat for corrosion protection
- The rear axle can be centered by adjusting the track bar length – eliminates axle offset to one side on lowered trucks with the factory track bar
- Rear stability is improved by lengthening and leveling the track bar
- Relocated track bar mounting provides multiple roll center adjustments
- Relocated shock mounts improve shock control and provide additional exhaust clearance
- Non Adjustable Drop Shocks offer excellent ride quality when paired with Detroit Speed Lowering Springs
|Product Type||Track Bar|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.