Detroit Speed Track Bar and Shock Relocation Kit
1967-1972 Chevrolet C10 with Truck Arms and Rear Coil Springs - Adjustable Track Bar and Drop Shock Mounts
Part # 040118DS
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
The Detroit Speed track bar and shock relocation are designed to improve the cornering and ride quality of your lowered 1967-1972 GM C10 truck. The adjustable track bar features cross-axis bushings and is relocated to reduce lateral axle movement. Roll center height is adjustable for fine-tuning the handling of your truck. Relocated Shock mounts provide proper shock travel and improved control for lowered trucks while maintaining excellent ground clearance. Included non-adjustable drop shocks are designed for trucks lowered 4-inches or more.
- 100% Bolt-on product
- Adjustable track bar features cross-axis pivot bushings with gloss black powder coat for corrosion protection
- The rear axle can be centered by adjusting the track bar length – eliminates axle offset to one side on lowered trucks with the factory track bar
- Rear stability is improved by lengthening and leveling the track bar
- Relocated track bar mounting provides multiple roll center adjustments
- Relocated shock mounts improve shock control and provide additional exhaust clearance
- Non Adjustable Drop Shocks offer excellent ride quality when paired with Detroit Speed Lowering Springs
|Product Type||Track Bar|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.