Detroit Speed - Front Speed Kit 1
Compatible with 1973-1987 Chevrolet C10 and GMC C15 Trucks
- Lowers ride height 4-1/2" from stock for an aggressive look
- 100% Bolt-on for a quick and easy installation
- Includes 2" drop coil springs and shocks for improved ride and handling
- 2.5" Drop Spindle assemble includes a Made in the USA DSE forged aluminum uprights with forged steel steering arms for strength and durability
- Modern GMT800 Silverado truck hub pack wheel bearings with a dual bolt pattern means no more packing messy wheel bearings!
- Designed to use the GMT800 brake calipers, brackets and pads (requires DSE 13” dual drilled rotors)
- GMT800 brake configuration also allows for aftermarket brake options
- Includes shocks designed for an improved ride quality
|Product Type||Front Speed Kit|
|Shock Type||Non Adjustable|
|Speed Kit Type||Front|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.