The Detroit Speed Front Speed Kit 1 is designed to improve the handling and performance of your 1971-1972 Chevrolet/GMC C10/C15 Truck while lowering the front ride height by 4.50-inches. The Speed Kit includes 2.00-inch drop coil springs and shocks and forged aluminum drop spindles with forged steel steering arms. The spindles feature truck hub pack wheel bearings with dual 5 x 5" or 5 x 4-3/4" bolt pattern. The hub bearings are designed to accept the OE-style GMT800 (1999-2006) Silverado brakes, allowing stock or aftermarket brake options.
- Detroit Speed (DSE) Front Speed Kit 1 - Front suspension for 1971-1972 Chevrolet/GMC C10/C15 2WD trucks
- Improve the handling and performance of your truck while lowering the front ride height by 4.50-inches for an aggressive look
- 100% bolt-on for a quick and easy installation in your garage
- 2.50-inch drop spindle assembly includes made in USA DSE forged aluminum uprights with forged steel steering arms for strength and durability
- Modern GMT800 (1999-2006 Silverado) truck hub pack, wheel bearings with dual bolt pattern (5x5" or 5x4.75"), means no more packing messy wheel bearings
- 2.00-inch drop coil springs and shocks for improved ride and handling
- Designed to use the GMT800 brake calipers, brackets, and pads (requires DSE 13.00-inch dual drilled rotors) – Also allows aftermarket brake options
- Includes: Spindles, shocks, springs, upper ball joints, and outer tie rod ends
|Coil Spring Included
|Coil Spring Lowering
|Front Speed Kit
|Speed Kit Type
|Sway Bar Diameter
|Sway Bar Included
- 1999-2007 2WD Chevrolet/GMC GMT800$474.95Qty:
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $149, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.