Detroit Speed - Front Speed Kit 1
Compatible with 1967-1970 Chevrolet C10 and GMC C15 Trucks
- Detroit Speed (DSE) Front Speed Kit 1 - Front suspension for 1967-1970 Chevrolet/GMC C10/C15 2WD trucks
- Improve the handling and performance of your truck while lowering the front ride height by 4.50-inches for an aggressive look
- 100% bolt-on for a quick and easy installation in your garage
- 2.50-inch drop spindle assembly includes made in USA DSE forged aluminum uprights with forged steel steering arms for strength and durability
- Modern GMT800 (1999-2006 Silverado) truck hub pack, wheel bearings with dual bolt pattern (5x5" or 5x4.75"), means no more packing messy wheel bearings
- 2.00-inch drop coil springs and shocks for improved ride and handling
- Designed to use the GMT800 brake calipers, brackets, and pads (requires DSE 13.00-inch dual drilled rotors) – Also allows aftermarket brake options
- Includes: Spindles, shocks, springs, upper & lower ball joints, and outer tie rod ends with adjustment sleeves
|Coil Spring Included||Yes|
|Coil Spring Lowering||2"|
|Drop Spindle||Forged Aluminum|
|Product Type||Front Speed Kit|
|Shock Type||Non Adjustable|
|Sway Bar Diameter||N/A|
|Sway Bar Included||No|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.