1964-1966 Mustang Front Speed Kit 2
Part # 031375DS
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
The Detroit Speed Front Speed Kit 2 updates the look, handling, and performance of your classic Mustang to modern standards. The Speed Kit 2 lowers the ride height 1.5-3 inches with control arms, coilovers, sway bars, spindles and shock tower closeouts. Coilovers have been "Detroit Tuned" specifically for the suspension system. The included spindles use larger bearings as used on the Boss 302 in Trans-Am Racing. This kit pairs perfectly with your Detroit Speed Rear Mini-Tub Kit.
- Lowers ride height 1.5-3 inches
- Coilover spring/shock relocated to lower control arm for improved ride control
- 1-piece style lower control arms include cross-axis bushing and heavy duty, adjustable strut rod pivot
- Upper control arms feature DSE Caster Tuner slugs for improved alignment adjustability
- “Detroit Tuned” non-adjustable coilover shock eliminates any guess work of adjusting shocks
- Upper shock mount relocated under fender apron, making for clean engine compartment
- Shock tower closeouts improve clearance, allowing for wider front wheel/tire packages
- 1 ¼” x .188 wall tubular sway bar
- Spindles use larger bearing and tie rod ends – first developed for Trans-AM Boss 302 Mustangs
|Coil Spring Rate||325|
|Product Type||Front Suspension|
|Shock Type||Non Adjustable|
|Spindle Included||Forged Steel|
|Sway Bar Diameter||1.25|
|Sway Bar Included||Yes|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.