Detroit Speed - Rear Speed Kit 2
Compatible with 1973-1987 Chevrolet C10 and GMC C15
Part # 041649DS Be the first to write a review
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
The DSE Speed Kit 2 is designed to lower the ride height of your 1973-87 GM C10 Square Body truck 5-6 inches in the rear. The Speed Kit 2 features a leaf spring flip kit, c-notch, and drop shocks for a complete rear lowering solution. The flip kit axle pad and plate are manufactured from high-quality 1/4" thick steel and powder coated black for strength and durability. Detroit Speed has designed this kit with two leaf spring pinhole locations in the axle pad to have adjustability in centering up your rear axle. There are new electroplated U-bolts and hardware included in this kit. The Detroit Speed leaf spring frame notch bracket kit is designed to give you the proper rear axle to frame clearance needed when doing an axle flip. The c-notch is manufactured from high-quality 3/16" thick steel and powder coated black for durability. All mounting hardware and bump stops are included.
- Lowers the rear ride height 5-6 inches for an aggressive look
- All parts are manufactured from high strength 3/16 or 1/4 inch steel and powdercoated black for strength and durability
- The flip kit features two leaf spring pinhole locations for adjustability in centering up the rear axle
- Electroplated hardware for corrosion resistance
- C-Notch provides proper axle to frame clearance
- 100% bolt-on for a quick and easy installation
- Includes new non-adjustable shock for a comfortable ride
|Product Type||Rear Speed Kit|
|Shock Type||Non Adjustable|
|Speed Kit Type||Rear|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.