Our exclusive Detroit Speed 1970-81 Camaro Speed Kits are designed to work as an integrated system on your vehicle. By utilizing our proven Detroit Speed components and carefully selecting components designed to complement each other, each speed kit is tailored for your driving needs along with the convenience of a bolt-on package. Speed Kit 1 is designed to bring your classic GM muscle car into the 21st century with improvements in ride, handling, and camber/caster correction. Speed Kit 2 takes performance to the next level with coilover shocks and springs that provide ride height adjustment. Speed Kit 3 is the most advanced handling system you can buy for use with the stock subframe. It gives you the ultimate steering performance of today's modern performance cars. Spring Rate: 575lbs/in or 700lbs/in, Spring Free Length: 9.5in.
- 100% Bolt-On Kit
- Upper control arms have CNC stainless steel cross shafts which incorporate DSE’s caster tuner bushings
- Lower control arms feature additional positive caster with Delrin bushings and a gloss black powder coat finish
- 1-3/8” OD x .188” wall tubular sway bar with greaseable polyurethane bushings and end links
- JRi coilover shocks with ‘Detroit Tuned’ valving allows you to adjust your vehicle’s ride height
- All new, not rebuilt, 12.7:1 quick ratio steering gear with ‘Detroit Tuned’ rack and pinion valve technology
- DSE’s steering service kit allows you to rebuild your front steering components with premium parts for an upgraded, new car feel
- Additional shock options available upon request
|Big Block Chevy
|Front Speed Kit
|Speed Kit Type
|California Proposition 65 Required
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $149, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.