- Includes a high rate, adjustable 1-3/8" OD tubular front anti-roll bar with a gloss powder coat finish
- Exclusive design features three positively located bar adjustment settings and does not require complete link removal to perform rate adjustments
- Durable, low-friction ball style end links eliminate suspension bind and minimize deflection
- High strength, lightweight, aluminum alloy link adapters mount to factory lower control arms as well as aftermarket control arms with factory style bar mount provisions
- Features greasable polyurethane bushings with heavy-duty bushing brackets
- 100% bolt-on system includes all required mounting hardware and split lock collars for positive bar positioning
|Product Type||Front Suspension|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.