Detroit Speed Mini Tub Spring Kit
Fits 1962-1967 Chevy II
Part # 041228DS
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
The Detroit Speed mini-tub leaf spring kit accommodates wider tire and wheel packages. The spring rate of 150 lb/in, and lower your car 2-inches from stock. Our leaf springs are superior to others because of the great handling without sacrificing ride quality. In addition, the spring is biased, so the front spring section controls the spring wrap during hard load conditions. The springs have a tapered leaf with an anti-friction pad between each leaf to help provide a smooth ride. Consider these upgrades when compared to other leaf springs. The Detroit Speed rear Mini-Tubs are available separately. Also, a complete mini tub kit is available. The following fuel tanks are required for the Chevy II leaf spring kits: PN: 080191DS - Carbureted PN: 080192DS - Fuel Injected
- Allows 295mm wide tires on 1962-1965 Chevy II & 315mm wide tires on 1966-1967 Chevy II when used with the available mini-tubs (available separately)
- Ride height: 2-inch drop
- Spring rate: 150 lbs/in
- Includes: leaf springs, shackles, U-bolts, shock mounts & mounting hardware
- Ideal for vehicles that have the DSE mini tub inner fenders already installed
- Use with narrow fuel tank
|Product Type||Mini Tub Kit|
|Ride Height||2" Drop|
- Fits 1967-1981 Camaro/Firebird, 1962-1968 Chevy II, and 1968-1974 Nova/Ventura/Omega/Apollo - Shackles & Bolts Only$95.95Qty:
- Fits 1962-1967 Chevy II - Pair of Springs$525.95Qty:
- Fits 1967-1981 Camaro/Firebird, 1962-1968 Chevy II, and 1968-1974 Nova/Ventura/Omega/Apollo$259.95Qty:
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.