Detroit Speed Mini-Tub Kit
Fits 1962-1967 Chevy II
Part # 041229DS
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
The Detroit Speed Mini-Tub Leaf Spring kit accommodates wider tire and wheel packages. The spring rate is 150 lb/in, and they lower your car 2-inches from stock. Our leaf springs are superior to others because of the great handling without sacrificing ride quality. In addition, the spring is biased, so the front spring section controls the spring wrap during hard load conditions. The springs have a tapered leaf with an anti-friction pad between each leaf to help provide a smooth ride. Consider these upgrades when compared to other leaf springs. This complete Detroit Speed rear Mini-Tub Leaf Spring kit includes all the necessary parts for a complete project package. The following fuel tanks are required for the Chevy II leaf spring kits: PN: 080191DS - Carbureted PN: 080192DS - Fuel Injected
- Mini tub kit allows 295mm wide rear tires on 1962-1965 Chevy II & 315mm wide rear tires on 1966-1967 Chevy II
- 2.5-inch wider mini tub inner fenders
- 2-inch drop leaf springs
- Spring Rate: 150 lbs/in
- DSE mini tub shocks
- Includes: inner fenders, leaf springs, shackles, U-bolts, shocks, shock mounts & mounting hardware
- Use with narrow fuel tank
|Mini Tub Width (IN)||2.5|
|Product Type||Mini Tub Kit|
|Ride Height||2" Drop|
- 1962-1967 Chevy II$545.95Qty:
- Fits 1967-1981 Camaro/Firebird, 1962-1968 Chevy II, and 1968-1974 Nova/Ventura/Omega/Apollo - Shackles & Bolts Only$95.95Qty:
- Fits 1962-1967 Chevy II - Pair of Springs$525.95Qty:
- Fits 1967-1981 Camaro/Firebird, 1962-1968 Chevy II, and 1968-1974 Nova/Ventura/Omega/Apollo$259.95Qty:
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.