Detroit Speed QuadraLink Rear Suspension Kit - Single Adjustable Shocks
1964-1970 Ford Mustang
Part # 041731-SDS
Estimated Shipping Date: Coming Soon
Notify Me When Available
This is a great way to upgrade from original leaf spring suspension. Unlike our competitors, our exclusive 4-link geometry design is uncompromised to achieve the best possible handling. The Detroit Speed "Swivel-Link™" (Patent No. 7,398,984) allows the suspension to fully articulate with smooth solid motion with no binding. The best feature is that this is achieved without heim-joints. Heim-joints are noisy and wear out fast. The Detroit Speed, Inc. QUADRALink utilizes tuned high-durometer rubber bushings (in place of heim joints or squeaky urethane bushings). The long upper links provide great pinion and u-joint angle control. Contrary to competitors' kits, our kit utilizes a panhard rod that provides precise and effective rear axle lateral location during hard cornering. The panhard rod is adjustable as ride height changes for roll center control. Also included is a rear sway bar. The sway bar is powdercoated gloss black and includes end links, bushings, and mounting brackets for installation. Don't settle for anything less than Detroit Speed's QUADRALink rear suspension!Single Adjustable ShockIncludes all features of base shock with 'Detroit Tuned' valving plus installed rebound adjustment with the simple turn of a knob while providing excellent ride quality on the street.Spring Rate: 175lbs/inSpring Free Length: 11in
- No compromises in suspension geometry
- Detroit Speed exclusive no-bind "Swivel-Link™" (Patent No. 7,398,984) technology
- With the Swivel-Links™ pinion angle and/or wheelbase can be adjusted without unbolting the link from the car.
- Designed to work with Detroit Speed Mustang Mini-Tubs
- DSE/JRi Aluminum body coilover shocks with 'Detroit Tuned' valving
- Coilover Springs
- Upper floor pan crossmember assembly significantly stiffens rear body and frame section
- Long panhard rod for rear axle lateral control during hard cornering
- Adjustable mounting points for correct geometry at different ride heights
- Includes .750" OD x .156" wall rear sway bar
- Designed for a 3" Exhaust
- Spanner Tool for easy shock adjustments
- All links are powdercoated satin black
|Product Type||Quadralink Kit|
|Shock Type||Single Adjustable|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.