- No compromises in suspension geometry
- Detroit Speed exclusive no-bind "Swivel-Link™" (Patent No. 7,398,984) technology
- With the Swivel-Links™ pinion angle and/or wheelbase can be adjusted without unbolting the link from the car.
- Designed to work with Detroit Speed Mustang Mini-Tubs
- DSE/JRi Aluminum body coilover shocks with 'Detroit Tuned' valving
- Coilover Springs
- Upper floor pan crossmember assembly significantly stiffens rear body and frame section
- Long panhard rod for rear axle lateral control during hard cornering
- Adjustable mounting points for correct geometry at different ride heights
- Includes .750" OD x .156" wall rear sway bar
- Designed for a 3" Exhaust
- Spanner Tool for easy shock adjustments
- All links are powdercoated satin black
|Axle||Without Axle Brackets|
|Product Type||Quadralink Kit|
|Shock Type||Double Adjustable Remote|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.