Detroit Speed QUADRALink Rear Suspension Kit - Double Adjustable Remote Shocks - Bolt-in Axle Brackets
Compatible with 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10 and GMC C15
Part # 041753-RDS
Ships via Truck Freight - Additional Charges Apply
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
The Detroit Speed QUADRALink is a great way to upgrade from a trailing arm (truck arm) rear suspension. Detroit Speed's exclusive 4-link geometry design is uncompromised and designed to achieve the best possible handling during all conditions. The patented "Swivel-Link" technology combined with tuned high-durometer rubber bushings allows the suspension to fully articulate with smooth, silent motion. This system utilizes a horizontal track bar that provides precise and effective rear axle lateral location during hard cornering. The track bar is also adjustable for roll center control at various ride heights. Choose from QUADRALink suspension systems with bolt-on or weld-on axle brackets. The bolt-on kit is easier to install and works with the factory rear axle, and the weld-on kits work with axles with 3-inch diameter axle tubes. Each suspension system includes coilover shocks (choose from non-adjustable, single-adjustable, double-adjustable, or double-adjustable remote canister shocks). Detroit Speeds' line of suspension products is perfect for any Chevrolet C10 truck enthusiast! Continuing to reinforce thoughtfully designed products and modern-day ride quality, we ensure each driver, whether cruising or hauling, will enjoy the look and feel of their truck.
- Fits 1967-1972 trucks that came from the factory with truck arms / coil-spring rear suspension
- Adjustable ride height from 5.5 to 7.5-inches of drop - to set the perfect stance on your C10
- Improved ride quality and stance for daily driving and light-duty hauling
- Powder-coated, 4-link rear suspension with trackbar - for good looks and corrosion protection
- Includes adjustable Detroit Speed Swivel-Links™, Coilover shocks and springs, Frame notch, Chassis brackets, and installation hardware
- Swivel-Links™ - allow easy adjustment of pinion angle and wheelbase without unbolting the link from the truck
- Bolt-on axle brackets - use with factory rear axle
- Bolt-on kits work with the factory rear axle – for easy 100% bolt-in installation
- Laser-cut brackets compatible with original axle, wiring, and brake lines for an easy installation
- Adjustable upper shock mount relocates 1-inch from nominal, allowing for a change in ride height without affecting shock travel
- C-Notch plate creates additional axle clearance at lower ride heights
- DSE/JRi Coilover shocks - Remote canister double-adjustable
|Coilover spring Included||Yes|
|Frame Notch Included||Yes|
|Lowering||5.5" to 7.5"|
|Product Type||Quadralink Kit|
|Shock Type||Double Adjustable Remote|
|Spring Free Length (in)||10|
|Spring Rate (lb/in)||200|
|Track Bar Included||Yes|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.