Detroit Speed Roll Cage Kit - Non Mini-Tub
1967-1969 Chevrolet Camaro/Pontiac Firebird
Part # 011301DS Be the first to write a review
Estimated Ship Date: 03/27/2023
Ships via Truck Freight - Additional Charges Apply
Notify Me When AvailableStarting at $71 a month with Learn More
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
Our exclusive Detroit Speed design follows the interior lines of the car. It does not interfere with the interior comfort and packages close to the headliner and back window glass.
- Pre-notched to save you time
- Pre-bent rocker panel floor plates
- Pre-bent trunk floor plates for mini-tubbed and stock trunk pans
- Increased chassis strength
- Provides additional safety
- Removable cross-bar with new Detroit Speed CNC machined steel clevis for easier removal of the crossbar
- Roll cage is 1-5/8" x .134" mild steel tubing
- Removable cross bar to access back seat is 1-5/8" x .134" mild steel tubing
- Roll cage is for off road use only
- Roll cage not intended for use with back seat passengers
- Does not meet NHRA/IHRA requirements due to the removable cross bar; consult your local organization for your specifications
- Requires welding
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.