Detroit Speed Leaf Spring Shackle Kit Without Bushings
Fits 1967-1981 Camaro/Firebird, 1962-1968 Chevy II, and 1968-1974 Nova/Ventura/Omega/Apollo - Shackles & Bolts Only
- Shackles are less noticeable when standing behind the vehicle with a black finish and slightly shorter length
- Lowers ride height by about 1/4-inch as compared to stock factory shackles (3-inch center to center length on shackles)
- Choose from shackle kits with urethane bushings (041509DS) or without bushings (041508DS)
- 041509DS includes premium grade polyurethane bushing material with matching steel sleeves – upgrade over soft rubber factory style bushings
- Black zinc finish on shackles – for corrosion protection, and less noticeable after installation
- 041508DS Includes: heavy-duty steel shackles, bolts, lock nuts, and washers - 041509DS is similar but also includes polyurethane bushings, grease, and steel sleeves
|Product Type||Leaf Spring Shackle|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.