Detroit Speed Urethane Leaf Spring Shackle and Bushing Kit
Fits 1967-1981 Camaro/Firebird, 1962-1968 Chevy II, and 1968-1974 Nova/Ventura/Omega/Apollo
Part # 041509DS
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
Detroit Speed has updated the rear leaf spring shackle kits for 1967-1981 Camaro/Firebird and 1962-1974 Chevy II/Nova/Ventura/Omega/Apollo applications. These new shackles are less visible when standing behind the vehicle. The shackles are slightly shorter (about 9/16-inch shorter center to center and lower the rear of the car about 1/4-inch). The black zinc finish on the shackles is also less noticeable than the bright or yellow zinc finish used on most other shackles. Choose from options with polyurethane bushings (041509DS) or without bushings (041508DS).
- Shackles are less noticeable when standing behind the vehicle with a black finish and slightly shorter length
- Lowers ride height by about 1/4-inch as compared to stock factory shackles (3-inch center to center length on shackles)
- Choose from shackle kits with urethane bushings (041509DS) or without bushings (041508DS)
- 041509DS includes premium grade polyurethane bushing material with matching steel sleeves – upgrade over soft rubber factory style bushings
- Black zinc finish on shackles – for corrosion protection, and less noticeable after installation
- 041508DS Includes: heavy-duty steel shackles, bolts, lock nuts, and washers - 041509DS is similar but also includes polyurethane bushings, grease, and steel sleeves
|Product Type||Leaf Spring Shackle|
- Fits 1967-1981 Camaro/Firebird, 1962-1968 Chevy II, and 1968-1974 Nova/Ventura/Omega/Apollo - Shackles & Bolts Only$95.95Qty:
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.