Detroit Speed Bare Hydroformed Subframe - Single Adjustable Shocks - SBC/LS
1967-1969 Chevrolet Camaro/Pontiac Firebird - 1968-74 Chevy Nova
|Control Arm Finish||Black Powdercoated|
|Product Type||Hydroformed Subframe|
|Shock Type||Single Adjustable|
|Spring Free Length||8in|
|Sway Bar Arm Finish||Black Powdercoated|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
- Hydroformed Framerails
- Stamped Crossmembers
- Tubular Upper and Lower Control Arms
- DSE/JRI Coilover Shocks with 'Detroit Tuned' valving
- Torrington Bearings
- Coilover Springs
- Detroit Tuned' Power Rack and Pinion Steering
- Splined Anti-Roll Bar
- Forged Detroit Speed Spindle
- Spanner Tool for easy shock adjustments
- Composite Anti-Roll bar bushings
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.