Detroit Speed X-Gen 535 Front Suspension Module - Bare Components - Double Adjustable Shocks
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- Detroit Speed exclusive suspension geometry for superior ride and handling
- OEM quality stamped crossmembers for improved structural rigidity
- Tubular upper and lower control arms
- 'Detroit Tuned' aluminum body coilover shocks
- Torrington Bearings
- 'Detroit Tuned' power rack and pinion steering
- Caster tuner bushings which allow independent caster/camber adjustments
- Integrated splined sway bar
- Spanner Tool for easy shock adjustments
|Distance from Rear of Framerail to Susp. Axis||12.25in|
|Framerail Dimensions||2in x 4in x .120 w|
|Maximum Wheel Backspacing||5in|
|Nominal Ride Height||1.5in|
|Outer to Outer Frame width||30.5in|
|Product Type||X-Gen Subframe|
|Shock Type||Double Adjustable|
|Total Suspension Travel||6in|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.