Detroit Speed Frame C-Notch Bracket Kit
1967-1972 Chevrolet C10 with Truck Arms and Rear Coil Springs
- Fits 1967-1972 C10 trucks that came from the factory with truck arms and coil spring rear suspension
- Provides frame rail clearance when lowering your ride height
- Improves frame rigidity at coil spring mounting point
- 3/16-inch thick steel construction
- Includes C-Notch brackets, bump stops, mounting hardware, template, and instructions
- C-Notch works with Detroit Speed - Speed Kits & QUADRALink – supports future rear suspension upgrades
- 100% Bolt-on product
|Product Type||C-Notch Kit|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.