Detroit Speed Subframe Connectors with Lower Torque Box
1979-1993 Ford Mustang/1979-1986 Mercury Capri - with Lower Torque Box and seat Mounts.
- Fixes multiple Fox Body reinforcement issues with this single component, minimizing the need and costs to replace multiple individual components
- Reinforces the lower link pocket and strengthens the rear torque box to stop common cracking
- Strengthens seat mounts but does not interfere with stock mounting
- Connects the rear torque box to the firewall creating one continuous frame rail
- Fabricated from 2" x 2" x .083" steel tube and .090" plate for superior stiffness with minimal added weight
- Compatible with stock suspension
- Does not affect ground clearance
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.