Detroit Speed Subframe Connectors with Lower Torque Box
1979-1993 Ford Mustang/1979-1986 Mercury Capri - with Lower Torque Box and seat Mounts.
Part # 010114DS Be the first to write a review
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
The Detroit Speed Subframe Connectors are designed to give maximum torsional stiffness connecting the front and rear frame rails. The connectors do not hang lower than the rocker pinch flange so ground clearance is unaffected. In addition to front seat mounting brackets that are stronger than factory, the connectors provide torque box and lower link reinforcement. The greatest value of this kit is that it fixes two common Fox Body issues with a single integrated solution.
- Fixes multiple Fox Body reinforcement issues with this single component, minimizing the need and costs to replace multiple individual components
- Reinforces the lower link pocket and strengthens the rear torque box to stop common cracking
- Strengthens seat mounts but does not interfere with stock mounting
- Connects the rear torque box to the firewall creating one continuous frame rail
- Fabricated from 2" x 2" x .083" steel tube and .090" plate for superior stiffness with minimal added weight
- Compatible with stock suspension
- Does not affect ground clearance
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.