1967-1970 Mustang Front Sway Bar
Part # 031422DS
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
The Detroit Speed Front Tubular Sway Bar Kit improves cornering and reduces body roll on you 1967-1970 Mustang. The 1-1/4" O.D. tubular sway bar includes a chassis spacer to improve travel on lowered vehicles, low friction ball-style endlinks, polyurethane bushings and all mounting hardware.
- 1 ¼” Diameter, .188” Wall Tubular Front Anti Roll Bar
- 990 lbs/in Rate – 220% increase over factory V8 bars
- Tubular Design – Stronger and Lighter than Traditional Solid Steel
- Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish – Looks Great and Prevents Corrosion
- Durable, Low-Friction Ball-Style End Links – to Eliminate Suspension Bind and Minimize Deflection
- Greasable Polyurethane Bushings with Heavy Duty Mounting Brackets – To Reduce Bushing Deflection and Minimize Squeak
- 100% Bolt-On System Includes All Required Mounting Hardware and Split Lock Collars for Positive Bar Positioning
- Compatible with Factory and DSE lower control arms
|Product Type||Front Suspension|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.